Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Seagull

click to enlarge

When I was sending on e-mails for sponsorship everyone I e-mailed was interested. Some companies fell through, others will be used later. One of the companies that said yes right away was Seagull bags out of Columbus.
In between several people I know getting custom Seagull bags and buying one of the XL backpacks myself I have come to expect nothing but quality from Seagull. They have gone above and beyond with their sponsorship for me. When I went to pick up the box that had arrived from them I was expecting a couple hip pouches but they went all out and sent a custom bag.
Thank you Seagull.

1 comment:

  1. "We also decided that we needed to up the ante at Chicago events by going the extra mile for our crowds.
    "
    http://www.outfitevents.com

    ReplyDelete